“If you aim at “nothing” you will hit it everytime.” – Zig Ziglar
It simply means that you will achieve nothing !
That’s why setting goals are important.
Because you will have something to aim for, to work towards.
It becomes your purpose , your daily, weekly or monthly intent.
Most importantly, it should be your driving force !
Most of us will use the S-M-A-R-T method to pen down our goals.
S – Specific
M – Measurable
A – Achievable
R – Reachable
T – Time frame
My goals for 2016 are:-
– spend at least an hour just talking to my kids, minimum 2 weekdays per week.
– achieve at least 80% of my Sales Team revenue target by Dec 2016.
– (a) jog at least twice a week once on weekday evenings after work , and once every Sunday evening.
– (b) do strength training exercises at the gym every Saturday morning. and at least twice in the evening at home using dumb-bells and/or kettlebells.
– (c) participate in THREE 10km races this year.
(4) EDUCATION (ONLINE)
– (a) set up my personal website/blog using my personal domain name, before end of Jan 2016. Post at least once per week.
– (b) set up Affiliate Marketing website with at least 21 posts, by end of Jan 2016.
Focusing on achieving the above will surely keep me occupied for the rest of this year.
At least now I have a purpose to work towards!